How to not to get job on internet

 


After months of searching for some kind, any kind of job on the internet, I felt, well, exhausted.

All those shiny commercials, promising jobs, salary, money.

Not to mention all the grandiose titles on how to stay positive and grow, management, management, and engagement.

Well, I did engage, a lot. Job hunting can be tedious :

Creating cv, and resume, learning new skills, adapting, etc... It's like easier to go hunting in wild, for some animal, than this.

I searched and searched. Of course, I ignored jobs with "Senior Developer" and "Marketing Management adapter "(Irony).

Are those some kind of robots?

So, I turned to myself and wrote. It isn't really hard, and nobody will ignore your application.

Out of millions, tons of titles "How to get an internet job", I decided to make a U-turn: "How not to get an internet job". In three steps.

First step: Don't google "How to get a job on the internet".

Second: If you are not some kind of CEO, how do you think you will get a job?

Third: Practice mindfulness

If you are still struggling, feel free to comment or email me, I would gladly consult you on your journey.

Still, he gives me hope:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Towanda!