Funny SEO:Preparing to crawl...

 Seo once was some strange word to me, like mumbo-jumbo.

A little bit frightening,to be honest, when I started blogging(like spiders that, once, i was afraid of)

And he was,everywhere, like some magic key,that opens every door.

And I just didnt understand that secretive yet powerful meaning of this word:SEO.

It was beyond my comprehension.

So, I waited, and give up my work for some years...

I did learn alot, and decided to finaly investigate it.

And, out of the blue, I was so curious and intrigued by it, starting to realise, a little..

It was like a creation of God, only in internet world.

So many connections from everywhere, and so evolutive...

Should I write a song about SEO? Nah.

Just wanted to say, dont be afraid of seo, its like nature force of evolution.

Preparing to crawl..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Towanda!