Murphy is my God

Murphy's law says that everything that can go wrong will go wrong ...👀

Someone once used this phrase, and ever since it has been repeating in my head like a mantra. Often, there comes a day when I believe one hundred percent that man must be my God because during the day, everything happens that unequivocally points to his existence.

 Then I wish the vacuum cleaner had a longer cord so I could vacuum an unreachable spot where, lo and behold, a spider is crouching. And I consider these animals, very useful in nature, to be enemy number one. Now I know what they would immediately advise me: "Buy a vacuum cleaner with a longer cord!" No chance. The spider would then be further away. Amazing, isn't it? You have to believe it.

And then, when you spend the whole day daydreaming about a cherry cake that you deserve after strenuous exercise at the gym, and a person with diabetes eats it.

When you urgently need your phone but the battery has run out.

A million situations like this.

Alanis sang something similar: "It's like rain on your wedding day" and called it irony. However, as a smart radio host pointed out, it's not irony but a paradox.

Do you believe in Murphy's Law?

I do, God forgive me.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Towanda!